If damage does occur during these freezing temperatures we can get you back up and running. We are fully licensed and insured to work on your pool equipment. We are Jandy ProEdge Certified. We can work on all brands including, Jandy, Polaris, Zodiac, Hayward, and Pentair.
Pool Equipment Repair After Freeze Damage
Our licensed experienced technicians work on every piece of equipment. We work on filter pumps, pump motor replacements, booster pump replacements, pump seals, filter replacements, plumbing leaks, valve replacements, valve leaks, suction leaks, booster pump hose kits, timer repairs, timer replacements, automation repairs, actuator replacements, and much more. Lucent Pools technicians are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. If you experience problems from the freeze and would like to get on the schedule give us a call or fill out the contact form and we will get you on the schedule as soon as possible!
Steps you can take to help prevent damage:
- Keep your pool and spa water moving at all times
- Keep your pool and spa full of water
- Break up any ice that forms
- Empty all your baskets to keep the water flowing
- Keeping floaties in your pool can help prevent the formation of ice
- If your power goes out, break up any forming ice. Warm your equipment with portable propane or kerosene heaters if at all possible
- While this may be impractical, if your power goes out and you are able. You can drain the pool to below the skimmers and blow the lines out with an air compressor. Then add pool anti-freeze to your pool water.