Our filter cleans are extensive and consist of complete disassembly of the filter. Proper filter maintenance will prolong the life of expensive filter grids and cartridges. We charge a flat rate of $150 per filter cleaning.
Diatomaceous Earth Filters (D.E. Filters)
D.E. Filters should be backwashed at least once a month or at any increase of 10 psi or more from the clean pressure. Proper backwashing is very important. We recommend that D.E. filters are cleaned at least twice per year. Give us a call to schedule your filter clean today!
Cartridge filters need to be cleaned 3-4 times per year as they can not be backwashed. Cleaning your cartridges frequently will ensure a clean pool and long lasting cartridges which are expensive to replace. If you notice an increase of 10 psi over the clean pressure it is time for a filter clean. Give us a call to schedule your filter clean today!
Sand filters should be backwashed at least once a month or at any increase of 10 psi or more from the clean pressure. Proper backwashing is very important to the health of your pool and filter. Sand filters are not cleaned the way traditional filters are. We recommend sand replacement every 3-5 years. Give us a call to schedule your sand replacement today!
Our pool filter cleaning service consists of:
- Filter disassembly
- Removal of filter grids or cartridges
- Cleaning of filter grids or cartridges
- Inspection of filter grids or cartridges
- Cleaning of filter manifolds
- Inspection of filter manifolds
- Cleaning of filter tank
- Cleaning of band-clamp o-ring
- Cleaning of standpipe o-ring
- Replacement of any worn or broken parts (Labor only)
- Lubing the stand pipe o-ring
- Filter re-assembly
- Replacement of Diatomaceous earth as applicable (D.E. filters only)