We are fully licensed and insured to work on your pool equipment. We are Jandy ProEdge Certified. We can work on all brands including, Jandy, Polaris, Zodiac, Hayward, and Pentair.
Pool Equipment Repair and Replacement
Our licensed experienced technicians work on every piece of equipment. We work on filter pumps, pump motor replacement, booster pump replacement, pump seals, filter replacement, plumbing leaks, valve replacement, valve leaks, suction leaks, booster pump hose kits, timer repair, timer replacement, automation repair, actuator replacement, and much more. Lucent Pools technicians are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. If you are experiencing problems with your pool equipment and would like to get on the schedule give us a call or fill out the contact form and we will get you on the schedule as soon as possible!
Common Pool Equipment Repairs:
- Filter or booster pump motor replacement
- Filter or booster pump seal replacement
- Booster pump hose kit replacement
- Automation repair - iAqualink, Aqualink RS, Aqualink PDA, Aqualink Z4, Omnilogic, ProLogic, AquaPlus, E-Command 4, OnCommand, AquaConnect, Compool, Easytouch, Intellitouch, Screenlogic, and Suntouch Control Systems
- Salt Cell Automation Repair
- Salt Cell Replacement - Aquapure, TruClear, AquaRite, AquaPlus, TurboCells, and Intellichlor salt cells
- Actuator Replacement
- Suction Leaks
- Manifold repair or replacement
- Valve, check valve repair or replacement
- Filter repair or replacement
- Backwash valve repair or replacement
- Pool light replacement
- Autofill repair
- Pool timer repair or replacement
- Pool equipment package replacement
- Equipment pad replacement
- And much more...